Did you ever have some pain while working? Among your colleagues, how many have pain in their back, wrists or neck?
In 2008, the CSST spent about 1,75 billion dollars for professional injuries and about 40% of these costs are associated with musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) that can affect the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves. Most work-related MSDs develop over time and are either caused by the work itself or by the employees' working environment.
During a period of 12 months, one worker out of four has significant and incapacitating pains in the lower back and one out of five in the upper limbs. More than half of these workers relate their pain to their workplace.
Go-Ergo aims to service rehabilitation counsellors and businesses in order to offer expert services in workstation assessment. This will decrease the discomfort of the workers and encourage their return to work as well as prevent any further injuries.
- Do your employees complain of discomfort or pain related to their work?
- Do you want to increase the knowledge of your employees in ergonomics to reduce discomfort and risk factors?
- Do you want to offer an extra advantage to your workers?
- Do you have an absenteeism problem related to discomfort or pain at work?
- Do you want to lower your CSST costs?
- Do you have questions concerning choice of equipment related to a special work task?
If you do so, we can help you!
Workstation evaluation and adaptation which allow you to :
- Determine if a worker with limitations can return to work.
- Lower the discomfort and pain so the worker can return to work.
- Evaluate risk factors in the workplace.
- Identify solutions to limit disabilities.
- Workplace evaluation to evaluate productivity
- Training and conferences
- Ergonomics for management
- Office Ergonomics
- Health and ergonomy
- Train the trainer program
- Mini-break exercise program
- Legal expertise
- Research and development of new products
- Help in the selection of tools and equipment.
Whatever your needs, Go-Ergo can help you. Please contact us to know our rates or to get specific quotes.
You are an employer with a payroll which is more than a billion dollar ?
Did you know... that you have to invest 1% of your annual payroll in training activities which will increase the competency of your employees? Go-Ergo is certified according to the « Loi favorisant le développement et la reconnaissance des compétences de la main-d’œuvre » and can help you with your training sessions.
Who are we?
The company was founded by Marcos Paradis, a Kinesiologist and ergonomist who is a member of the Canadian association of ergonomists and holder of the most elevated title of the Canadian College for the Certification of Professional Ergonomists (CCCPE).
Marcos Paradis completed a bachelor degree in kinesiology in 2000 at Laval University and a Masters degree in engineering in 2002 at Montreal University (Polytechnic).
After having finished his Masters on a project that investigated the work of hearing-impaired students interpreters for the IRSST (Institute Robert Sauvé in Health and Security), Marcos Paradis worked as a “prevention specialist”, disability analyst and as an ergonomist where he did more than 600 interventions in different workplaces before founding Go-Ergo.
Marcos Paradis is member of the Canadian Association of Ergonomists and has achieved the most elevated certification of the Canadian Council of Certification of the Practitioners in Ergonomics (CCCPE). The CCCPE designation is the only certification process administrated in Canada that requires certificants to meet competencies in both education and practice across the full scope of ergonomics through peer review by the CCCPE Board and it is a pledge of competence for the employers who want to hire an ergonomist. Marcos Paradis is also certified by “Emplois Quebec” which allows businesses to use the training fees according to the “Loi favorisant le développement et la reconnaissance des competences”.
Did you know... that only 28 ergonomists hold this title in Quebec according to the data base of the CCCPE.
To contact us
Marcos Paradis, M.Ing., B.Sc.
Ergonomist CCPE, Kinesiologist
P.O Box 46034 CSP CTR Pointe-Claire
Pointe-Claire QC H9R 5R4
Tel. : (514) 647-3636
Fax : (514) 800-8040